Build and scale mobile applications on any platform the easy way
When we talk about developing mobile applications, there are various technologies to consider for optimum development. First, decide if it will develop natively or in a hybrid way.
The purpose of this blog is to talk about how to develop mobile applications in a hybrid way and what it entails, the native way will be discussed in another blog.
The main advantage of developing an application in a hybrid way is that it develops a base code for the different platforms, which allows development to be much faster. Ionic Framework, is a development environment that provides various tools in the cloud for easy development and for easy it does not stop being extremely professional.
Among the main features offered by Ionic Framework are:
- Provides a very powerful CLI. You can create the structure of your app in a matter of seconds, with just $ ionic start myapp [template]
- Ionic Native. Using Cordova for native communication with mobile devices
- Live Reload. Using the $ ionic serves as Ionic CLI command, you can develop and test the application in our preferred browser and update it instantly when any changes are presented in the development files
- Ionicons. The Ionic icon pack provides hundreds of the most common icons in mobile application development. Offered through a MIT license.
- Deeplinking. Start your mobile application from a link in your browser and load a specific view.